Welcome to www.kaktus.gr. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with the following terms and conditions of use
The term Kaktus’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is in Athens, Greece. The term «you» or «your» refers to the user of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is also subject to change without any notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any guarantee as to the accuracy, or completeness of the information and materials found on this website. You understand that such information and materials may contain errors and we unambiguously exclude liability for any such inaccuracies to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is only at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your own requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is forbidden other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided specifically for your convenience to provide further information. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the owners’ prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Greece.
The users, who have disclose their personal data to the Company have the following rights:
The right to access the data relating to them and holded by the Company.
The right to get informed for: a) All the personal data referring to them as well as for their source, b) the purposes of processing, their recipients or the recipients’ categories, c) the progress of the processing during the period that has elapsed since their last update, d) the automatic processing logic, e) if applicable, the correction, delete or locking of the personal data the processing of which is not in accordance with the provisions of the law 2472/1997.
The right to object to the processing of the data relating to them.
The right to provisional judicial protection.
The consent of the data subjects to the collection and processing of their personal –non-sensitive- data can be revoked at any time, without retrospective effect. The Company complies with all its obligations imposed by the law 2472/1997. At any time, the user may demand to stop the transmission of informational material. The objection right is exercised in written and directed to the controller and must contain a request for a specific action, such as correction, temporary non- use, locking, non-transfer or deletion of personal data. In order to exercise the aforementioned right the user may e-mail at [email protected] . If the user voluntarily discloses through Kaktus his/her personal data to third parties directly, it is up to the user to check the terms of personal data policy. By disclosing his/her personal data to third parties, even through Kaktus, the user accepts that the Company bears no responsibility for any use made by these third parties. In case which a third party– user discloses through Kaktus personal data of another person without his/her prior consent, the Company bears no responsibility and should be taken into account that the Company has not the technological ability to verify the identity of the person who commits the disclosure. Kaktus user guarantees the truth and authenticity of the personal data supplied to the Company as well as the right to supply them. The Company grants to the users the possibility to delete, correct or/ and update their personal data or/and to deactivate their registration at any time by simply visiting the relevant Kaktus service.
COLLECTION AND USE OF DATA
Kaktus collects personal data: a) during the subscription of a user to his/her services, b) when the user makes use of its products and / or services, c) when the user visits its websites and/or enters to its promotional / advertising programs.
Kaktus uses the personal data of its users for the following general reasons:
- • In order to inform its users and to select the content of the information provided to them so as for it to be relevant with their general preferences.
- In order to satisfy the demands of its users referring to the services and products made available through Kaktus
- In order to inform them for new offers of products and services.
- In order to improve the use of the services provided and the Kaktus content (user experience – buying experience).
TRANSMISSION AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
The Company is bound not to sell, rent or by any way publish and / or disclose Kaktus users’ personal data to third carriers. The Company can transmit personal data of its users to third parties, legal or/ and natural persons, only if (not all conditions apply simultaneously):
The users have given their explicit consent to the personal data transmission.
The transmission of the personal data to legal or/ and natural persons cooperating with Kaktus is necessary for the execution of the wishes and/ or orders of the users. The legal and natural persons cooperating with Kaktus have the right to process the personal data exposed to it by the Kaktus users only to the extent that such a processing is necessary in order to provide support to Kaktus. It is imposed by the law and the transmission is addressed only to the competent authorities
The IP address used by the user’s computer for internet access and then access to Kaktus is stored for technical reasons and used only for the collection of statistical data.
A cookie is a small information file that is sent to user’s computer, mobile or other device when he/she visits a website and it will recognize user’s device on future visits. These types of files do a number of different jobs such as remembering user’s preferences and chosen items, assisting user to improve his/her site experience as well as trying to ensure that the adverts or offers user see online are more relevant to him/her. These “cookies” can be divided into four types each of which is outlined below.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable the site to provide services user has asked for such as remembering his/her shopping bag items.
This type collect anonymous information on how people use the site and the data is merged with other users to enable us to improve how the site operates. For example this type of cookies help us understand how customers arrive at our site, browse or use our site and highlight areas where we can improve areas such as navigation, shopping experience and marketing campaigns. The data stored by these cookies never shows personal details from which user’s individual identity can be established.
Functionality Cookies & Advertising Cookies
These cookies remember choices user makes such as language, search parameters such as size, color or product line. These can then be used to provide user with an experience more appropriate with his/her selections and make the visits more tailored and pleasant. The information is also merged with other users on an anonymous basis to enable us to improve how the site operates.
Targeting Cookies & Advertising Cookies
These cookies collect information about user’s browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to user and user’s interests. They remember the websites the user has visited and that information is shared with other parties such as advertisers.
User can change the settings on his/her browser to prevent cookies being stored on his/her computer without his/her explicit consent. User’s browser “help” section will normally provide details on how to manage the cookie settings.
The information contained in this website is for general purpose only. It is provided by Kaktus and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not always under the control of Kaktus. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. As it can be understood, every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Kaktus takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Payment and Security
Kaktus will not access, share or store any of your financial information to any third parties. Saved card details will never be shared with third parties and will only be used to process your order in accordance with article 7Α par. 1 (b) of Law 2472/1997, using our payment partner’s systems. The only exception to the above is the legal procedure regarding the withdrawal of confidentiality (L. 2225/1994) or according to other obligations arising from the national implementation of Directive 24/2006
We accept the following methods of payment
- Cash on Delivery (Only available for Greece)
- Bank deposit. (Your order will not be dispatched before we receive a receipt of your payment)
NOTE: Non EU-Customers shall be subject to any charges that may arise from exchange rate differences, customs clearances, etc., for which Kaktus shall bear no liability.
Kaktus will collect the following general information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
How is this information used?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and most specifically for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Improval of our products and services.
- Communication of any special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- Use of the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We ensure you, that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such websites which are in any case governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information:
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the following e-mail address [email protected]. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.